Investors – Annual Reports
Investors – Quarterly Results
Investors – Shareholding Pattern
Investors – Corporate Governance
Corporate Governance has been framed with the aim of adopting the best management practices, compliance of law and adherence to ethical standards to achieve the Company’s objective of increasing the value of stakeholders and retention of investors’ trust based on transparency, integrity, professionalism and accountability.
The Corporate Governance philosophy of the Company has been further strengthened with the adoption of Code of Conduct for Board and Senior Management Personnel and Code of Conduct for Prevention of Insider Trading for its Directors and Designated Employees. Thus, the Company, through its Board, Committees and Senior Managerial Personnel endeavor to strike and deliver the highest governing standards for the benefits of its Stakeholders.
Investors – Grievances Redressal Mechanism
GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL MECHANISM
The Investor grievances are resolved by the Shareholders/ Investor Grievance Committee who operates subject to the overall supervision of the Board. The Committee meets on the requirement basis during the financial year to monitor and review the matters relating to investor grievances which comprises of:
- The transfer of shares; including review of cases for refusal of transfer / transmission of shares and debentures.
- Redressal of shareholder(s) and investor(s) complaints like transfer of shares, non- receipt of balance sheet, non-receipt of declared dividends etc.
- Issue of duplicate /split / consolidated share certificate.
- Allotment and listing of shares
- The movement in shareholdings and ownership structure
- Ensuring proper and timely attendance and redressal of investor queries and grievances.
- Ensuring proper controls at Registrar and Share Transfer Agent.
Ms. Ankita Ameriya
Tel. No.: +91- 079-22203739 / 22201011 / 22204240
Registrars and Transfer Agent:
For transfer/dematerialisation of shares, payment of dividend on shares and any other query relating to the shares of the Company please contact:
1. For Equity Shares held in Physical form:
Link Intime India Private Limited
5th floor, 506 to 508 Amarnath Business Centre - I (ABC - I),
Beside Gala Business Centre, Nr. St. Xavier's College Corner,
Off C G Road, Navarangpura,
Ahmedabad, Gujarat – 380 009
2. For Equity Shares held in Demat form:
To the Investors' Depository Participant (s) and / or Link Intime India Private Limited